Friday, November 6, 2009

Blogger Beginnings





Well, I've decided to start out my blog at the beginning of the year 2009. We're living in a condo in sunny, Mesa, AZ and loving it, cause our community has a pool and we have tons of friends so close! We sold our Mesa house November 2008 and are renting for now. We want to stay close to the east side of the valley out of convenience for David's helicopter school. Yes...he's still going to flight school and working hard on that instrument rating, but will soon be completed, as you will soon find out in the upcoming blog posts. Anyway, one of the first celebrations of the year is Jacob's birthday on March 3rd. He turned 5 years old! He attended pre-school this year and loved it. Our first born in the desert is getting so big....sniff...sniff...wipe a tear. Mom, made him a special choo-choo train cake which he picked out of a book. It was really good but not so easy to make, the licorice track was a little tricky! He received lots of fun gifts like a (mini tramp) and cards from Grandma's and Grandpa's. Thanks! We love all our family who support us and who we wish we could be closer to. Well, tll next time. This is fun. I'm finally getting some use out of all my digital photos that no one but my computer has seen. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Oh, and by the way, Danita's hair is no longer blonde, but it was cute while it lasted. Bye

2 comments:

Liz said...

Danita!! Welcome to the world of Blogging Mama's! You will LOVE it! I do! I am soooo excited! It is by far the best way for me to keep updated with all my old friends! BTW that choo-choo train is amazing! So do you mind if I link your blog to mine?? Anyway, I love you blog so far. Feel free to check mine out and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm no pro, but I do know a few things. Way to go, I can't wait to see updates and see more pics.

Kenna said...

Hi Danita! How have you guys been? Your boys are getting so BIG!