Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fun at the Fair!
























We go to the AZ state fair every year! We had lots of fun on the rides and looking at the stinky animals. They had a cute petting zoo this year with little goats and pigs. They even had little kangaroos (I'm sure they're not called kangaroos). If any of you knew me as a kid I was having a blast! We dared David to go on the "big scary" ride, and he did! David was giggling like a girl! He'd be so mad if I knew I wrote that. The boys LOVED all the rides and were begging for more. Fairs are expensive...I don't recommend buying food, unless it's the yummy scones, they're worth every penny. We also had our pictures taken! Doesn't David look hot!? Cade, your awesome! I love my pink hairdo, it looks so....tasty? We love fairs!

1 comment:

Liz said...

You're right fairs are fun and expensive! We went this year too. We went on opening day it was only $2, and we took Little Ceasars pizza in for dinner. Went one ride and did all the free stuff. We were poor. But it looks like you had a ton of fun!